Imagine an European Education Pioneers Network of education professionals; teachers, trainers, managers, researchers, leaders that:
- share good educational practices
- embrace fresh and innovative ideas
- propose solutions for bringing educational innovation in classrooms
- discuss about future educational opportunities and challenges
- grow professionally while learning together
The gateway to European Innovative Learning, the Open Education Europa portal, shifts this year its focus to Teaching and Learning Innovation and invites all interested professionals to participate in a series of initiatives and services towards this goal:
- Open Network of European Education Pioneers, the virtual meeting space for all interested people, upcomding activities and useful resources on innovation in teaching and learning.
- Open Education Europa Tweetchat on Educational Innovation (September 30th, 2015, 6.30 – 7.30pm CET)
- Open Education Europa Webinar III on Education in the Digital Era: Educational Innovation (October 1st, 2015, 6.30 -7.30pm CET)
- Open debate & poll about the OECD PISA report
- Open Education Europa Tour, a series of interactive face-to-face and online workshops around Europe to promote open education and innovative teaching.
During the October 1st Webinar, a big suprise initiative of Open Education Europa will be announced, don’t miss it!Ετικέτες: community, edtech, education, innovation, open education